In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chris Hewitt) wrote:

> >Can this be done with apache 1.3 ?
> >I want to have the output of my CGI-script to be parsed with PHP, or
> >rather, have the php within the <? .. ?> parsed, of course, since the
> >script outputs alot more than just php-code.
> >
> >Is it possible?
>
> A fairly full discussion on this has only just finished on this list in
> the last couple of days. May I respectfully suggest the archives will
> have the information you seek.

I apologize deeply, but I am using the NNTP interface to these lists, and I
can't find the thread you're talking about (and the listing spans over a
week). I would be very glad if you would support me by naming the thread
subject that recently discussed this matter.

Thanks in advance!

--
Sandman[.net]