From: xxxxx <xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xxxx] xxxxx - $emailsub
BCC: xxxxxxxx";
        $message .= "\n$emailbody";
        $message .= "\n
";

In the form I typed

This is a "test" this is a 'test'

And what I got in the email was

This is a "test" this is a

Has anyone a few pointers as to what I am missing...

Regards in advance

---
Chris Kay
Technical Support - Techex Communications
Website: www.techex.com.au   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone: 1300 88 111 2 - Fax: (02) 9970 5788
Address: Suite 13, 5 Vuko Place, Warriewood, NSW 2102
Platinum Channel Partner of the Year - Request DSL - Broadband for
Business