ðÒÉ×ÅÔ!

Peter wrote:
> I think a mailing list would be ...

I think the basic question is WHERE this thing will be. HOW it works
becomes a secondary decision, once you know whether it makes sense to
spend time on the project or not.

IF php.net wants to add up a job-oriented location this makes sense and
can be discussed in depth. As for myself I can throw in a few ours a day
of my scarce time (beginning in autumn). It's a nice way for offshore
companies like ours to make themselves visible so it's totally worth the
effort.

IF this is going to be the 1 billionth indipendent effort to capture
audience share you must ask yourself first whether you can reasonably
expect yourself to be able to position this site into a visible place.
You hardly will have the money needed to support full-time marketing
activity (we all already have quite a lot of things to do and tend to
work on sundays anyway).

So I guess the first question is: do PHP.NET people need/want this thing?

ÐÏËÁ
áÌØÂÅÒÔÏ
ëÉÅ×

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......