>Probably a stupid question. Is there anyway to force POSTing a form from
>the refresh META?
>
><META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="2;URL=someURL/somescript.php">
>
>IMHO that is NOT possible, but maybe I am wrong.

You are correct -- it cannot be done.

If there is no JavaScript, you can only "force" a POST by getting the user
to click on a FORM element, some how, some way...

*UNLESS*

Use PHP in a GET URL to call something like Rasmus' old 'posttohost'
function which will do the POST.

I don't know if that will "work" for what you are trying to achieve...

I guess the root question is *WHY* do you want to force a POST?

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm