On Wednesday 10 July 2002 06:04, Lazor, Ed wrote:
> I just wish RedHat's updater worked as seamlessly as Microsoft's.  MUHAHAHA
> ;)

So do I.

I just love it when Windoze update tells me "You can only download XXX upgrade
separately from other components ...... After installation [after rebooting
several times], you can return to Windoze update to download additional
components ..."

I just don't understand why Redhat allows you to download and install all the
upgrades in one step without giving you the chance to reboot the computer in
between.

It seems someone has some catching up to do :)

/*
VMS version 2.0 ==>
*/