Hey,

I got a response from [EMAIL PROTECTED] regarding Erik Hegreberg's little
stunt yesterday and they want full headers from the message in
question. I thought all headers were going with my message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] when I forwarded, but apparently they got stripped by
my client.

Unfortunately, I deleted all of Erik's messages as they came in, so I'm
hoping someone out there that still has at least one copy can either
forward me a copy with all headers intact, or can copy/paste headers
into a new message and send those to me.

Just want to make sure Erik is properly dealt with by his ISP. Thanks,

Jason Soza