That's what I was talking about :).  I wish there was something built in
that would just let me append a file where I want, that would make things a
little easier.  Oh well, thanks a lot for the help that makes sense (and I
think it works).

6416776FCC55D511BC4E0090274EFEF508A5FD@EXCHANGE">news:6416776FCC55D511BC4E0090274EFEF508A5FD@EXCHANGE...