From: William S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 7:37 AM
To: php
Subject: [PHP] html entry within XML "database"

I am experimenting with using an XML file as a
database. One of the things I do is provide
a way of adding records to the database by an
html form.

This seems to work out well so far unless one
of the fields in a record contains an html
reference. The result is a Sablotron parse error.

What is the best way around this? Should I
validate the form before it is submitted so that
html references are rejected? How would I do this?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL