I've been trying to get a simple php page to produce any output through a
Jigsaw server.

I've got past the problem of cgi.redirect and now my server launches php and
returns a "page" but it's blank.  There is no evidence of my html or php
code having been seen by the server.  I've run the php script from the
command line and I get the html code I'd expect.

With Jigsaw's debug facility DISabled for the cgi scripts I get the
following html served to the browser:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
</BODY>
</HTML>
which produces a totally empty, white page.

With Jigsaw's debug facility Enabled, I get two lines on the page and the
same two lines (without html tags of any sort) in "view source" display:

At this point, my php script file contains only php commands - no html.

Any clues?

Murray Nicholas