From: "Martin Clifford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 6:41 PM
Subject: [PHP] Re: Good Forum...

Invision Board is the best PHP based BB that I've seen so far.  If you're
familiar with Ikonboard written in Perl, this is the same thing optimized
for PHP.  Not to mention that the installation is a BREEZE!  You can get a
copy FREE at http://www.invisionboard.com, and you can check out a sample of
what it can do in the forums link below.  Good Luck!

Martin Clifford
Homepage: http://www.completesource.net
Developer's Forums: http://www.completesource.net/forums/

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/15/02 06:26AM >>>
phpbb is a good forum or phorum

both are free to use :)

i hope you can use one of those ;)