On Wednesday 17 July 2002 04:21, Andy wrote:
> sounds logical, but what happens with my other php version, where I need
> the flags?

Nothing. It will stay as it is.

> will it still be working?

Yes.

> And where is this standalone php version gonna be installed?

  ./configure --help

to find out how to specify where to install it. Or better still, after "make"
do NOT "make install". Then manually copy the php binary to wherever you
want. Again this is all covered in the manual.

/*
It is better to live rich than to die rich.
                -- Samuel Johnson
*/