Firstly, many thanks to Richard and Dan...

>>A quick test script in PHP would have been faster than asking... :-)<<

It was just one of those questions that I had burning in my mind at the time, and
since I don't have access to PHP at work (As if the Government would allow that!), I
had to ask :o)

And to Dan:  I would love to change the line margins of my email client, but
unfortunately Novell Groupwise sucks, and the government will not, without exception,
allow customization of any software, whatsoever.  So I'm stuck with it.

Thanks again guys!

Martin