After executing the exact script I get the following (rough)error:

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in :/Inetpub/co2_busters_mk2

The script(Which is being executed about 25m away) soon cause my computer to
fill up up it's memory(96mb used to about 256)
That is why I couldn't give you the message(IE crashed).

It is looping forever for some reason(I've never filled a client's computer
that fast before!)

How can I fix it?

Or if you cant tell me what does the error mean?

--
JJ Harrison
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...