Ha ha, I'm so used to "html" instead of "htm".  :-)

It have been my thought that I write a script as a post method to send data
to the server then have hte PHP webserver do the dirty work.  I haven't
figure out how to get PHP to put in the xml stuffs into the data and send it
to the credit bureau.  The documentation said the data need to be in XML
format when sending and receiving the data.  Before, I use the serial stream
of data with the format setting according to the guideline in the manual I
got from the credit bureau.

Well, we don't want the customer to access that credit bureau site since
they aren't a programmer, just somebody who want to see the inquiries.  Lots
of them don't know how to use SSLs.  It doesn't seem to be a good idea to
create a software and give it to the customers.  Also, throught the server
can I be able to tell if the data is a hit or not a hit, whether the add-on
stuffs being used or not, etc.  The person name in the inquiry, all
together, would I be able to put into the database for billing purpose.

FletchSOD