>Thought I turned on register_globals on in the php.ini, my server
>didn't know the HTTP_POST_FILES.
>
>echo $HTTP_POST_FILES[$file]['type'] ;
>
>echo $HTTP_POST_FILES[$file]['name'] ;
>
>echo $HTTP_POST_FILES[$file]['size'] ;
>
>I've always get these messages:
>
>PHP Warning: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_FILES in
>c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ohabolana\scripts\sary_vaovao.inc on line 4 PHP
>Warning: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_FILES in
>c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ohabolana\scripts\sary_vaovao.inc on line 5 PHP
>Warning: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_FILES in
>c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ohabolana\scripts\sary_vaovao.inc on line 6

first, you are uploading the file to this page correct?

perhaps a bit of code showing your file handling?

FYI/

depending on version you can use $_FILES for short

if register globals is on you can refer to the files as the form field name for
your file upload
        $upfile[$i]
        $upfile_name[$i]
        $upfile_type[$i]
        $upfile_size[$i]

you may wish to reconsider globals defaulting to on though, (see security
section on file uploads)  also check to see that the file was indeed uploaded...
features.file-upload