>Wow, Thank you for the explanation, it helped out a lot ;)
>I don't know regex very well, but I hope that this will give me a better
>understanding of it.
>Thank you Yet again,
>Mike

<clipped regex explanation>

good luck understanding..... personally it is one of those things that I dust
off and pull out the help docs everytime I need it...  never use it enough to
sit down and really become proficient at writing them, and each time I do it is
like pulling teeth.  Would love to see a nice walkthrough with excercises and
such, just havn't bothered.  Instead I suffer through each time it must be used
to accomplish an end goal.

End results from a carefully crafted regex cannot be beat though.

Dave