>Is it possible to make the browser wait say, 5 seconds before redirection by
>outputting headers?  I know you can do it with meta tags but not how by
>outputting headers

The header version pretty much hits the browser long before your HTML, and
then the browser will immediately move to the new location, and, in fact,
PHP probably won't even bother to send your HTML since, what's the point?
now that all the browsers are supporting the re-location header.

In short -- No, you can't do that with headers.  If you want that 5-second
"flash" of a page, stick with META tags.

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm
I'm looking for a PRO QUALITY two-input sound card supported by Linux (any