If you got it installed.

insert a script called php_info.php on the companies webserver.

here is it's contents:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

That will give you lots of info about the configuration of PHP.

do the same thing on your PC.

if they are differant:

Use windows explorer/my computer to browse to C:\WINDOWS\

then find a file in that directory called php.ini.

Check the settings against the ones shown with php info.

change them to the isp/companies config.

--
JJ Harrison
[EMAIL PROTECTED]