Ok ths is great, a lovely Random Code Generator!
Thanks a lot. I always wanted one of these. Actually
my problem was a little different, but i was able to
solve it. I was using $result twice to store to
different SQL Queries, i changed the other one to
$result2 and it worked. But in fact, i will now change
my code to generate the Random Number which of course
is much better! Thanks...

T. Edison Jr.