In order to open an encrypted socket using fsockopen(), I downloaded and
built the latest snapshot from snaps.php.net.  It works great on my
FreeBSD box - however, now I need to run the code on a Windows server.
When I try, though, I receive this error message:

Warning:  fsockopen(): no SSL support in this build in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\robot\robotclient.php4 on line 28

>From skimming through the source, it appears this means that the binary
was built on a computer without OpenSSL support - does anyone know where
I can get a binary for Windows that was built with OpenSSL?

Thanks in advance,
Josh Levine