From: Nick Oostveen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 1:47 PM
To: Frank S. Kicenko; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Oracle 8i SQL Problem..

I could be wrong on this but I believe that Oracle 8i uses a proprietary
join syntax.  This support has been added in the latest version of Oracle,
but with 8i I believe you're out of luck using the left join keywords.

Check out
http://certcities.com/certs/oracle/columns/story.asp?EditorialsID=106 for
more info on this.