From: Chris Carlson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 1:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Not a Valid File-Handle Resource

I am trying to create a php program and am getting an error in this area
of my script:

  $dataFile =
@fopen("/home/blurredv/data/".$username."Contact.txt","w");
  fputs($dataFile, $line);
  fclose ($dataFile);

These are the errors:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/blurredv/public_html/redcarbon/update.php on line 34
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/blurredv/public_html/redcarbon/update.php on line 35

Note:  My script work perfectly with different path names under Windows
NT.  Do I have to do something special for Unix.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Carlson
totaldeveloper.com