So -- it looks like I can connect to Excel via COM -- buuutt... anyone have
any examples or can anyone point me to any -- that show how to save-out an
excel file as a TEXT (.csv) TAB Delimited file?

I guess if there is a way to see each ROW in the Excel Spreadsheet -- then I
can grab that data and easily save it out as a \t delimited file (I know how
to do that) -- ***so, then***  I guess my real question is; how can I *see*
the data using COM ???  I'm not too familiar with COM.

Say I have an excel spreadsheet called "Test.xls" and it has three columns:

Name:            Salary:        Expense:
Jon Doe        $63,000       $2,345
Jane Doe      $65,234        $3,256

and so on...

Thanks