Hi, all --

I collect field keys in an array that looks like

  $keylist = array('comment','job','spaced out key name','foo',...) ;

and would like to pass the array to myself in a call like

  print "<a href=\"/myscript.php?keylist=$keylist\">link</a>" ;

but when it's actually run it of course says

  ...keylist=Array...

which is quite bad.  I'd use a simple scalar

  $keylist = "comment job spaced out key name foo ..." ;

but, of course, those darned fields which have spaces embedded in the
names will really mess that up.

How can I pass myself an array -- and recognize it on the receiving end?

TIA & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]