Final question on this (I hope).

I have the code together now to put it all the zip codes into and array--but
now I need to add those zip codes to a sql statement for the WHERE clause.
Example:

SELECT * FROM [table]
WHERE zip="[all the darn zips listed here]"

(or something like that)

How would I set it to loop all the zip codes into this statement? I'm not
worried about the SQL syntax, I can figure that out without a problem, but
the php code is the question. This is in MySQL btw, and I have looked
through the docs there and at php for this, but need some help from all you
guru's out there.

Thanks for the help!