Hi,

I want to pull information out of my mySQL database and use it as a pull
down menu ona web page.  There are two sets of information that I need, one
is a color, and the other is the color_id, so I want to use it in the way
below but without having to physically enter all the data.  I'd like to use
color_id as the value and the actual color name as the text in the pull down
button.  Can someone please help me on how to pass the info into a useable
way to get the info out of PHP and into HTML?  I've haad no problems going
from HTML to PHP, but can't seem to grasp going the other way, especially
with a list of things.  I've been banging my head against this for two days,
but something tells me it's extremely easy.

Thanks,

Brian

<form name="tester" action="script.php" method="get">
 <select name="color">
  <option value="1">red
  <option value="2">blue
  <option value="3">black