hi,
 We have a web based text chat application using php, apache and mysql. ( It  works on
the principle that each client inserts the chat content in the db  and the common
updated contents are retrieved by contanlty requesting a
 php  page using browser's auto refresh and displaying the chat contents)
 Now my question is that,  is possible to add voice chat in this  application  using
php (or other languages), so that clients need not install any  software.

 Please give some ideas or suggestions to implement the voice chat in our
 application.

 Regards