On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 07:43:40PM -0300, Breno Cardoso Perucchi wrote:

>    Action application/x-httpd-php403 "/ver403/php"
>    ScriptAlias /ver403/ "/usr/local/php/ver403/bin"
>    AddType application/x-httpd-php403 .php3
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /ver403/php/index.php3 was not found on this server.

That's the Apache error message saying that it could not access the PHP
binary in the location you said it was in.  You said it was in
"/usr/local/php/ver403/bin"  Is it really there?  Does that directory, AND
all of the directories above it, have the needed execute permissions so
the user Apache is running as can get to it?  Do the various PHP files in
the directory have the read or read/execute permissions necessary for
Apache to run them?

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution