Thanks for Email to me so soon!
1. Before I sent you Emails I read the function "session_destroy()" and function
"session_unset()" again
   I use session in this sequence:
    session_start();
   //after user has been authenticated (using database authentication)
   $userid = $txtUser; //txtUser is the text input in the log page;
   session_register("userid");
  //after user log out
  session_unset;
  session_destroy();
  I wonder whether this is a right sequence in using session. Could you give me some
advice?

2. I know the session is stored on the SERVER.
    But I am develop a  Homepage Administration System  for my university. This system
    is used to manage the users and store all the users' own homepage. User need to
register
   before he/she can store his/her own homepage on the SERVER.
   All the users id are listed out for others' visit. So all the users id are known.
   I mean the url:"login.php" is known. But if one person know my session variable
   and he use "login.php?userid=mintbaggio"(mintbaggio is a user in this system).
   Now I use 3 variables in session to store the use's information. Before somebody
enter the user's
   own page(Not the user's homepage,but the user's information like name,age,etc) ,
these 3 variables
   are examined whether they are all valid. Is this safer?