HI

make ser youre using session_start() before performing any action on
sessions, also make sure you´re registering properly the variables.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Jean-Christian Imbeault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: viernes, 16 de agosto de 2002 9:43
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [PHP] session lost when back button hit?

I have two pages, page one links to page two via a form button. The
browser does not accept cookies.

On page two I create a session variable with:

$_SESSION["id"] = 1;

But if I hit the back button to go back to page one $_SESSION["id"] is
not set. If I hit the reload button on page one it is still not set.

How can I get a session var to stay set when someone hits the back
button?

Jc

PS I have session.auto_start ON and enabled trans-sid