On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 11:52:11AM -0500, Curtis Robinson wrote:
> So, I see that php does not have the CA.  But, I have no clue as to where
> to define the location of the CA in the php configuration.  So, does
> anyone know how I can configure this option?

Are you using OpenLDAP? The below is only valid for OpenLDAP.

When you tested on the command line, didn't you modify your ldap.conf?
Anyway, in ldap.conf you can specify:

TLS_CACERT /path/to/ca.crt

Make sure that this file is readable by your webserver.

You might also want to specify the following in .ldaprc (in the
users home directory):

TLS_CERT /path/to/client.crt
TLS_KEY /path/to/client.key

If you run apache as say nobody, they must be in the home directory
of nobody I guess...

Stig