Rodrigo,

Inherited problems = ouch!

Sorry I don't keep old list msgs, perhaps you mentioned this before: does
the language skills field contain:
1 both the language and the skill-level, eg English - Advanced
1b what separator is used between the two words?
2 more than one language/skill-level where applicable, eg English -
Advanced, German - Intro.
2b what separator is used between language entries?

What is the database field description in the table schema?

Please advise,
=dn