Hello again, so earlier I was trying to install
PHP-4.2.2 with Apache-2.0.40 and was having some sapi
problems.  I then read that I might be better off
going with Apache-1.3.26.  Well, I installed 1.3.26,
and then configured and installed php into apache as a
DSO.  Everything appeared to go smoothly, except when
I try to start up Apache, I get the following error
message:

Syntax error on line 205 of
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
API module structure `php4_module' in file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so is garbled
-perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO?
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not
be started

Can anyone lend me a hand with this?

Thanks very much,
Jesse Lawrence