Hi Guys,
I have a real funny problem that I have never encountered before......
I went to hotscripts and downloaded PHPTriad and SpaceServer (In case you are not
familiar with the programs....the programs are supposed to install
Apache/MySql/PHP/Perl on my system and configure it automatically...)

Anyway, I installed PHPTriad first but since the version of php is 4.0.0 I uninstalled
it and installed SpaceServer...the problem I noticed with both was I could not get the
default page from apache with http://localhost/ I have to use http://127.0.0.1 or it
gives me a page not found error....Any idea why? I have tried using it with the port
numbers of :80 and :8080 without any luck..I need it to display the pages using
"localhost" as some programs are configured that way...

Plz help and thanks in advance.

Cheers,
-Ryan.