Great!  The sample code in the manual looks much better.
But I feel the function definition is not so visible.  I almost didn't find
it when I first look at the manual.  I think add a blank line before and
after function definition or use a special color could be better.

010401c24e7f$1e1745d0$0f00000a@developer2">news:010401c24e7f$1e1745d0$0f00000a@developer2...