Jason Wong wrote:

> Have a look at the archives, it has just been answered:

Thanks. Strange that two people ask the same question at almost the same
time.

However I did search the archives and read the answer to the recently
posted question and the answers are less than ideal.

All answers seem to be of the type "re-populate the form with the data".
And of course the POST data as to be put into sessions variables. Seems
like a lot of work for a simple thing.

Do you agree that the only way is for the form data to be put into
session vars and then re-populate the form?

Also can you explain to me the technical reasons why the data is not
kept when I hit the back button?

Thanks for the info!

Jc