From: Mark Colvin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 August 2002 13:40
To: 'Erwin'
Cc: Php (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [PHP] Re: Mail problem

Still not resolved. I checked my local php.ini and the sendmail_path
variable is commented out. If I do a phpinfo() on the same server,
sendmail_path has a value of /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i ? I don't know where
it pick up this value from but I can send emails from this server. The
production server that is situated with my isp also has the sendmail_path
set to /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i but this won't send emails. Both web servers
are on linux 7.2 boxes. Am I correct in assuming that the SMTP and
sendmail_from variables are only relevant for webservers on windows hosts
and all I need to be concerned with is sendmail_path? I have searched
various places for an answer as to why I can't mail from my production
server without much success.

This e-mail is intended for the recipient only and
may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient then you should reply
to the sender and take no further ation based
upon the content of the message.
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and
CCM Limited does not accept any responsibility
for changes made to this message.
Although checks have been made to ensure this
message and any attchments are free from viruses
the recipient should ensure that this is the case.