On Saturday 31 August 2002 03:52, Andre Dubuc wrote:

> > What 'minor' changes did you make to $message? Does rolling back those
> > changes make it work again?
>
> I had just added another text sentence between "blah, blah, blah' and
> 'https://....'. And yes, I tried rollbacks to when it worked. Nope -
> nothing comes through.

So we've established that it is very unlikely that your problem is caused by
the 'minor' changes to $message?

> So, I dumped my Postfix setup, re-installed, and
> same problem. (And blush, blush :  after the re-install I forgot to change
> the smtp server from 'localhost' to 'webhart.net' - but even after I fixed
> that, nothing comes through from this script.)
>
> I figure it might be my postfix config, but then again, I can mail via
> Kmail (ergo this email) so it's got to be the script -- but where??

What you can try is using error_log() to mail something -- yes RTFM if
necessary. Presumably it uses the same mechanism as mail() to send mail. If
that works then I think you can pretty much rule out postfix config problems
and php.ini problems. Which then just leaves your code which you should post
in full.

/*
If something has not yet gone wrong then it would ultimately have been
beneficial for it to go wrong.
*/