If you were REALLY concerned, you could use JavaScript (JavasCrap) to open a
new window and close the parent... this way there would be no such thing as
a "back" button... it'd be disabled.

I think later version of JS can empty the history too (unsure though).

It's not going to be fool proof for those w/o JS, but it would be an added
level of security...

Justin