Ryan --

...and then Ryan A said...
%
% Hi guys,

Hello!

% Kinda reached the end of my line, searched on yahoo,google,altavista,excite etc and
hotscripts,scriptsearch etc but could not find what i require....

Of course not; it's never that easy :-)

%
% I need a shopping cart software which will display and sell .swf files, it does
*not* have to integrate with ANY ecom credit card processing.

Hmmm...  No ccard stuff; how will you make any money?

%
% Basically all I want it to do is give me a chance to upload a .swf file in a
category (eg: images/text/movies etc) and should allow the visitor to search that
category,take an order and email it to me....

So far all you've mentioned are an upload script for you and a search
engine for your visitors.  Both of those things are fairly easy and don't
require any special cart software.

%
% Have any or you seen such a script anywhere? unfortunately I dont know PHP to make
it myself and am not rich to order custom programming......I am hoping that someone
has already made the script and has made it available to the public.
% Anybody?

Nothing like that...  Of course, I wouldn't call that a shopping cart,
either!

%
% or even if you know a place (URL) where I can learn shopping cart examples kindly
direct me to it so maybe i can learn?

If I were you I'd start with upload scripts and search engines.  Once you
get those done (particularly the latter), then you might look at how to
keep your users from grabbing the files and instead going through
whatever hoops you want to have up...

I know you said you weren't rich, but if you insist that you can't write
this stuff yourself I might be able to help out; I need to build my code
library to show off :-)

%
% Cheers and thank you for reading this message.
% -Ryan

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]