Hi,

I am using session_start() and
session_register("variablename") . The when I click on
the back button from the browser it shows me the
following error:  "Warning: Page has Expired The page
you requested was created using information you
submitted in a form. This page is no longer available.
As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not
automatically resubmit your information for you.   To
resubmit your information and view this Web page,
click the Refresh button. "

How can I remove this. I have used RedHat Linux 7.2
and PHP 4.2.2 with MySQL-Max-3.23.51

=====
Best Regards,
Monil Chheda(INDIA)