Rodrigo Dominguez wrote:

>I don't know how to work with XML... I know that it's a good standard to
>pass information between computer or applications, but I don't know how to
>separe my data from my presentation on my PHP projects.
>
>I always use OOP, I organize all the data in databases and clases, but I
>always have to put some code on my presentation files, like index.php,
>viewstock.php, and it will be great if I can organize my projects so the
>presentation can be handled by any designersm, at this time I always have to
>make the changes on the presentation files because I am the one who know
>about PHP.
>
>Can you give some example about how to separate the data from the
>presentation using XML and databases? Or can you tell me about a project
>where I can see it?
>
>Thank you.

1. Convert sql queries into xml (I'm glad to send a copy of my class if
you'd like)
    basically its:
    A. Loop over query as you normally would
    B. Loop through each column in a record for a query and make an xml
compatible string like:
        <record>
                <fieldname> value </fieldname>
        </record>
2. Then just follow the xslt section of the php manual it's pretty
straight forward

Give it a shot, if  you have trouble send specific questions to the list
I and quite a few other will be glad to help