How do I remove the whitespace from a document? I consulted the manual
and it said to use the trim function.  But in a large PHP document, with
lots of fuctions etc in PHP... is there a simple way to compress the
whitespace of the entire document?  Rather than going through each var
and using the trim?  Like add a header at the top:  <?PHP
compresswhitespace() ?>

If you have a 300k php document, won't the source code reveal (after the
browser displays the page) a bunch of whitespace.  Doesn't this add to
dl time and if so, how do I get rid of it.

TIA,

-Matt

--
Matt Zur