hi,

thanks for your help again.

i've noticed that file function have two different behaviors.
i tested file function with the url and it seems that the file is
interpreted. But i tried the code u give me and without the
"http://myurl.com/"; at the beginning, a warning is raised :

Warning: file("test.php?foo=test") - Invalid argument in c:\program
files\easyphp\www\un.php on line 10

otherwise, without the http string, it reads the file as text file and print
exactly his content.

You

[EMAIL PROTECTED]