Hello, this question is about dynamic communication between browsers.

I have a site to meet people (PHP/Mysql).These people have their
profiles and pictures stored into the site.
I would like to make some kind of chat (very single chat), so when
people log into system, I can trace their nicknames and list all active
users onto some table.

When someone wants talk to any other listed person, he just click on
nick name, and some window will open on the other people browser's. This
way, a single chat between two users could be stablished easily.

Is this possible to program just using PHP?. I cant figure here how to
control remotely the other user's browse (open chat window for instance)
using only PHP.

Thanks for any help

Mig