From: Kevin Stone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 2:25 PM
To: Ram K; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Strore Data in File

RK, this is ultra-basic stuff.  Opening and dealing with files is one of the
first things you learn with any language.  I would highly recommend buying a
beginners guide to PHP book and learning thist stuff on your own.  But for
now this will get you started...

<?
//Open a file into an array..
$rows = file('table.txt');