Hi,

I've got a local test machine running WinXP Pro SP1 with PHP 4.2.2 and
Apache 1.3.26.  What I'd like to do is change the include_path settings for
PHP in a .htaccess file (as I have several sites being tested on this
machine and do not wish to have to edit the php.ini in my Windows directory
each time I switch sites).

I've made this work under several flavors of Unix, but not under Windows -
does the Windows version of Apache not support .htaccess?

Here is the command I'm using:

php_value include_path ".;D:\WebPages\2002\www.site.com\docs\"

now under Unix it works by doing the following:

php_value include_path ".:/client/site/docs"

Is there some little step that I've completely missed?

Thanks
-Tim