Then be sure that nobody is able to read it.
Should be no problem ;)
There is no possibility to read php source,
the webserver will always count it as php file
and the file will be parsed by php.

Sure its possible to get the file over ftp, ssh, imap, etc,
but this is the problem with all the secret-file stuff.

bye,
blizz