You'd be hard pressed to find any difference in how the server reacts to
either.  You'll generally have better luck in some search engines if you
use example 2.  But onless you've got some strange reason hording
all of your code in one file, I can't imagine any reason why example
1 would be of any use / advantage.

--
 Jason Morehouse (jm[@]netconcepts[.]com)
 Netconcepts - http://www.netconcepts.com