Hello. I wrote a PHP script that will pull records from a database
(emails) and then mail something to the emails in the result set.
Pretty simple and it worked.

Now that the database has over 1 thousand records I began to experience
performance problems. I figured that my problem was that Sendmail does
not process emails that have more than x number of emails.

So I re-designed the script to send emails in parts. 500 emails per
header. But after the database reached more than 3,000 records the
emailing did not work at all. Sendmail refused to send to any of the
emails in the database result set.

Any thoughts?